In addition to our foundation principles, here’s how things will work at the orange ‘Traffic Light’ colour.
ORANGE ‘TRAFFIC LIGHT’ GUIDELINES
- All staff/coaches and kids onsite are captured in the attendance system to support contact tracing.
- No restrictions to visitors onsite. Those onsite are required sign the Contact Tracing Register and must meet other health requirements applicable at the time.
- The use of face coverings is encouraged, but not required indoors at OSCAR programmes.
- Whether to wear a face covering remains an option for individuals and a decision they need to make.
- Physical distancing is not a requirement.
- Playgrounds can be used along with maintaining good hand hygiene.
- Physical and cultural activities can go ahead onsite (all other public health measures must be maintained including good hygiene practices).
- When food is served at the programme, the Ministry of Primary Industries guidelines on food safety are followed.
- For event days and trip days, the programme will work with the provider (including transport provider) to ensure the location specific risk assessment and safety measures are followed for the CPF setting.