ARE YOU OUR NEXT TEAM MEMBER?
We are looking for fun, friendly and competent carers to work on our before-school care, after-school care and holiday programmes across New Zealand.
If you believe that Kelly Club is right for you, we would love to hear from you. Please select the area most suitable for you and contact the manager with your details and CV.
Out of School Care Staff Posted: 20 January 2021 Closes: 20 December 2021apply now
Want to be part of a friendly team of staff working together to create a home away from home where kids have the freedom to do what they love? Our before-school, after-school, and holiday programmes include activities focused around sports, cooking, arts and crafts, games, and science experiments so no two days at Kelly Club are the same. We’re always looking for passionate and energetic people to join our team in roles across New Zealand.
Working at Kelly Club is for you if you:
- Love working with kids and are in touch with your inner child. You need to be able to understand what motivates them, know how to play and engage in the things they care about, and make them feel valued.
- Are an outstanding communicator who can connect with children over Pokémon cards one minute and engage professionally with parents and caregivers, school personnel, and your fellow Kelly Club staff members the next.
- Are responsible, reliable, and comfortable taking initiative to adapt to the challenges that each day brings; whether that’s turning packing up into a game or helping a quiet kid gain confidence making new friends.
- Care about your community and want to help kids learn and grow into amazing young people.
We can offer you:
- Flexibility to fit your working hours around studying or other commitments
- Training in health and safety, behaviour guidance, child protection, supervision, food safety, running activities, and more.
- Opportunities to advance and take on leadership roles as an Assistant Supervisor, Programme Supervisor, or Programme Coordinator.
- A step towards becoming a Kelly Club Franchisee if owning a business is your long-term goal.
7:00-8:00am and 2:30-6:00pm Monday to Friday or as rostered during these times.
Rostered shifts between 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
Child safety comes first so successful applicants will be required to pass a police check. Our staff recruitment is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Vulnerable Children Act (2014).
Applicants for should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. A current first aid certificate and access to your own transport would be an advantage but are not essential.
If this sounds like you, or you’d like to find out more we’d love to hear from you! Send your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you’d be a great addition to the Kelly Club family to Alexis Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about opportunities near you.