11 Jul 2022 — 24 Jul 2022
Year Levels 0-8
Join us for a fun-filled July HOLIDAY PROGRAMME at Kelly Club Chelsea!!!
We have planned lots of activities including a French Fun Day, creative crafts, yummy cooking, awesome games and much more!
Every Wednesday is an event day. We're having a Wednesday Wonderland on the first week and a Fun Zone for the second week. $19 extra for these days.
Book online today to make Kelly Club Chelsea your child's home away from home these July holidays.
Places are limited and fill up fast so make sure you get in quick!!!
Parents/caregivers who meet certain criteria will be able to access a Work and Income OSCAR subsidy to help cover the cost of our programme. Please go to https://www.workandincome.govt.nz/products/a-z-benefits/childcare-subsidy.html and contact WINZ to see how much you can receive and save.
We'll be using our own Covid-19 Safety Protocols and the extra measures put in place by the Ministry of Social Development and the Ministry of Education to ensure the safety of your children and our team members.
- Please pack food for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Children must bring their own named drink bottle and hat. Please remember to name all items of clothing.
- Different session times are available. Please make sure to double-check your booked sessions as charges apply for early drop-offs and/or late pick ups.
- Once a child is booked, attendance and payment are expected unless we are informed before cancellation cut-off.
- Cut-off for cancellations is strictly 6pm night prior. However, for trip or treat days, the cut-off is 8am day prior. Please note that ANY CANCELLATION AFTER CUT OFF TIMES will incur regular charges, no exceptions.
HP - Morning Half Day (8:00am to 1:00pm)
HP - Full Day (8:00am to 6:00pm)
HP - School Day (9:00am to 3:00pm)
HP - Afternoon Half Day (1:00pm to 6:00pm)