1. The competition commences on 18/05/20 and runs until 5pm on 01/07/20 (Competition Period).
2. Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand.
3. The total value of all prizes combined equates to $20,000.00
4. The prize is for one free week at participating Kelly Sports or Kelly Club venues that are running a Holiday Programme in July 2020 across New Zealand (“Promoter”).
5. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
6. The prize must be used during the July 2020 Holiday Programme period (06/07/2020 to 17/07/2020). Any unused days will not be credited or carried forward to an alternative period.
7. Entrants will receive one entry in the draw per child booked into a relevant programme during the Competition Period.
8. Entrants will need to book their child into a participating Holiday Programme through the Kelly Club or Kelly Sports website, and the associated terms and conditions will apply.
9. For your entry to be eligible to win, details in your online account must be complete, legible and up to date.
10. Winners will be selected at random on 02/07/20 from all eligible entries received from all venues and programmes nationwide at the end of the Competition Period. Winners will be contacted directly by phone and announced on the programme or venue’s Facebook page. The winner will be credited 1-week holiday care in the July Holiday Programme by the Promoter.
11. If you are one of the winners, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 2 days of the draw. If for any reason, we are unable to make contact with you within that period; the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
12. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
14. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and no further conversation will be entered into.
15. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions.